5 minutes, 30 seconds at 20°C/68.0°F
Trying out a roll of Kodak Plus-X expired in 1976. Not bad for such an old film. There is a bit of fog and some grain, but mostly due to excessive agitation.
I have used stock D-76 made a couple of months ago. I could dilute it to get it to act as a compensating developer, but due to the warmth of the night I had to get it done quickly.
(Stock D-76, 5 1/2 minutes, 20-21 degC)
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford FP4+ 125 at 200 in Rodinal 1+25
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak Microdol-X 1+3
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1