11 minutes at 22°C/71.6°F
1 minute initial agitation, 10 seconds every minute after.
It could do with a few minutes less development as the freshly mixed D-76 had picked up the contrast quite a bit. I estimate that 9 minutes and 30 seconds would had been more than enough.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Kodak Tri-X 400 (expired 2008) in Kodak D-76 (home brew) 1+1
- Macophot UP64c in Kodak D-23 1+1
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak D-76 Stock