7 minutes, 30 seconds at 20°C/68.0°F
Standard agitation scheme; 60" initial agitation and 10" every minute after.
Plain water stop bath twice for 30". Clipped highlights but fine detail though as expected with this high resolution film. My bet is on D-76, or even D-23 to get even more from the tonal potential of Panatomic-X. Noteworthy that although expired in 1976 and developed in 2016 it still maintains all of its qualities.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak Microdol-X 1+3
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak D-76 1+1