11 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
- Before dipping the film into the tank for 4 minutes.
- 30 sec. initial agitation, 1 gentle turn every 3 minutes after.
- After developed, wash it with tepid water, strong agitation, emptying until the water is clean.
Recent Flickr photos tagged with this recipe
No photos found
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei ATP 1.1 in Rollei RLC 1+4
- Polystar Polypan F 50 in Caffenol-C Stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Rollei RPX 25 in Ilford Perceptol 1+1
- Ilford FP4+ 125 in Ilford Perceptol 1+3
- Kodak Double-X 200 in Kodak D-76 1+3
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Adox/Efke Silvermax 100 in Adox Silvermax 1+29