12 minutes at 23°C/73.4°F
Standard agitation scheme; 1 minute gentle initial agitation and 10 seconds every minute after.
Not bad for a 2012 expired Tri-X that has been stored in a drawer until 2016. Kodak XTOL is the best developer for use with expired films restraining the fog to a minimum and keeping as much of the film's latitude possible.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak Microdol-X 1+3
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak D-76 1+1