15 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
i couldn't find a reliable source for this new film by foma in the venrable d76 (1+1) so i decided to give it a go with 15 minutes, 20 degrees, moderate agitation every minute.
negatives are kind of flat with low contrast (that was supposed to be one of the selling points of the film btw). I'll give it another go with rodinal.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Kodak D-76 1+3
- Ilford FP4+ 125 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Rollei Rpx 400 at 640 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Rollei Rpx 400 at 640 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Foma Retropan in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Rollei Superpan 200 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Rollei Rpx 100 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Ilford Delta 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1+25
- Foma Fomapan 100 in Kodak D-76 1+1