For 1 roll:
500mml plain water + 5ml Rodinal
First minute constant agitation with the usual inversions. Let it stand for 30 minutes. Then swing the tank as it if was a cup of wine for 15 seconds. Let the tank stand until the end.
Empty the tank, probably it will be a black fluid, when TriX usually is purple. That seems to be fine.
Fix, clean and dry normally. No need of stop bath.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Retro 400S in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Rollei Retro 80S in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Rollei Retro 400S in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Rollei Retro 80S in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 1600 in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Rollei Retro 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1:25
- Rollei Retro 100 at 80 in Agfa Rodinal 1:25
- Rollei Retro 400 in Acufine Diafine 1:1
- Rollei Retro 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50