30 minutes (Stand developed)
Experimental! Stand dev at 20Â°C. Presoaked, agitated for 30 seconds then left alone for ~30 minutes.
Very thing negs, though, 30 minutes are way too less time for this combination.
Edit: I did another test development with 1 hour standing time but the negs are still a bit thin. Better than the ones here, but far from what I expect to be the optimum.
Have a look at recipe #5629 instead.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Retro 100 in Rollei Low Speed 1:4
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Kodak HC-110 1+31
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+100
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Rollei RHS 1+7
- Kodak Portra 400BW in Rollei Digibase C41
- GP Surv. 27 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+50
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Rollei RHS 1+9
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Rollei RHS 1:9
- Foma Fomapan T 200 at 800 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50
- Solaris FGPlus 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50