30 minutes (Stand developed)
Stand development at 20Â°C/68Â°F. The film was an expired Fomapan T200 (which is identical to the Fomapan 200).
Presoaked for two minutes, agitated for one minute, then left alone for the rest of the time. Maybe a bit dark, I'd recommend using a shorter time.
Check http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunside/4289147579 for results.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Retro 100 in Rollei Low Speed 1:4
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Kodak HC-110 1+31
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+100
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Rollei RHS 1+7
- Kodak Portra 400BW in Rollei Digibase C41
- GP Surv. 27 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+50
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Rollei RHS 1+9
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Rollei RHS 1:9
- Foma Fomapan T 200 at 800 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50
- Solaris FGPlus 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50