2 hours (Stand developed)
Stand development at 20Â°C. Presoaked, agitated for one minute and again after one hour. Negatives look okay. Could be better, though.
I did this recipe after I tested a 1h development. The negs were fine there, too, but I wanted to see if I could get them a bit more dense. If you have the time, go for two hours or even more. There's still plenty of room left.
Recent Flickr photos tagged with this recipe
No photos found
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Retro 100 in Rollei Low Speed 1:4
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Kodak HC-110 1+31
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+100
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Rollei RHS 1+7
- Kodak Portra 400BW in Rollei Digibase C41
- GP Surv. 27 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+50
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Rollei RHS 1+9
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Rollei RHS 1:9
- Foma Fomapan T 200 at 800 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50
- Solaris FGPlus 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50