Initial 4 inversions then 4 inversions every minute.
I use a water stop bath for all my films.
Adox films are easily damaged when wet; if you handle the negatives with care you will not have any problems from scratching.
Do not use a film squeegee.
With roll films a hardening fixer is not necessary.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Agfa Agfapan APX 25 in AGFA Refinal
- Adox/Efke CHS ART 100 in Adox Adolux ATM 49 Stock
- Adox/Efke PL 25 ORT Ortho in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Agfa Agfapan APX 25 in Agfa Rodinal 1:75
- Foma Fomapan 400 at 200 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Adox/Efke CHS ART 50 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Foma Fomapan 400 at 320 in Kodak XTOL
- Agfa Agfapan APX 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Ilford Delta 400 in Kodak XTOL
- Agfa Agfapan APX 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50