6 minutes, 30 seconds at 20°C/68.0°F
Normal time for this film with Refinal is 6 minutes at 20 deg. C.
I extended the developing time by 30 seconds because this 1L batch of developer had already processed 8 rolls of 35mm film.
The film has been frozen and expired in 1995, it is still perfect.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Agfa Agfapan APX 25 in AGFA Refinal
- Adox/Efke CHS ART 100 in Adox Adolux ATM 49 Stock
- Adox/Efke PL 25 ORT Ortho in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Agfa Agfapan APX 25 in Agfa Rodinal 1:75
- Foma Fomapan 400 at 200 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Adox/Efke CHS ART 50 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Foma Fomapan 400 at 320 in Kodak XTOL
- Agfa Agfapan APX 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Ilford Delta 400 in Kodak XTOL
- Agfa Agfapan APX 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50