1 hour (Stand developed) at 20°C/68.0°F
Wash twice, which seemed completely unnecessary. No blue or green or purple came out.
Inversions for the first 30s, then one inversion at 30 minutes. Stop, fix, and flo as per normal.
This film is CURLY when dry. Not in the usual roll-up blinds-gone-mad curl, but from side to side, like a archer's bow. Very difficult to work with.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Ilford ID11 1+1
- Shanghai GP3 100 at 80 in Ilford ID11 1+1
- Shanghai GP3 100 at 80 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Shanghai GP3 100 in Kodak D-76 1:3
- Shanghai GP3 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:200
- Shanghai GP3 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:150
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Lucky SHD 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Shanghai GP3 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1+100
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1:100