11 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
Agitation: First 30s and then 2-3 turns every 30s for the first 5 minutes. Then 2-3 turns every 60s for the last 6 minutes.
I did not find any dev times for a pushed Tri-X in ADX, 11 minutes was my starting point. I think the result was OK, but maybe I'd change it to 10 minutes if I try it again.
Recent Flickr photos tagged with this recipe
No photos found
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Pan 25 at 40 in Kodak T-MAX 1+4
- Rollei Retro 80S in Adox Adonal 1+50
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Adox ADX A+B 1+24
- Rollei Rpx 400 at 800 in Ilford Ilfotec DD-X 1+4
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak T-MAX 1+4
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak T-MAX 1+4
- Kodak T-Max 400 at 1600 in Kodak T-MAX 1+4
- Rollei Retro 80S in Foma Fomadon R09 1+100
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 at 50 in Foma Fomadon R09 1+50
- Ilford Delta 100 at 50 in Kodak T-MAX 1+4