9 minutes, 30 seconds at 20°C/68.0°F
Agitated first 30s, then 4x per minute.
While I would not say I 'pulled' this film, I gave it an extra minute on a whim. I think it could have done with more dev time in retrospect.
I used my standard technique of a modified Ilford method, with one extra change with photoflo in the final rinse, but the dried film had quite a lot of water marks.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1:39
- Kodak Verichrome Pan in Ilford Microphen 1+1
- Konica IR 750 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Lucky SHD 100 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Kodak D-76 Stock
- Ilford Delta 400 in Ilford Microphen Stock
- Svema Foto 64 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1+99
- Rollei Infrared IR 400 in Rollei D74 1+8.2
- Patterson Acupan 200 in Ilford Microphen Stock