5 minutes, 30 seconds at 20°C/68.0°F
With IR720 Filter - EI between 1 and 12 depending on image.
This looks, and is an odd dilution. I measured 32.5ml for a 1+7 dilution and mistakenly made up to 300ml instead of 250ml. I am guessing this has accounted for the slightly lower contrast that I expected.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1:39
- Kodak Verichrome Pan in Ilford Microphen 1+1
- Konica IR 750 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Lucky SHD 100 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Kodak D-76 Stock
- Ilford Delta 400 in Ilford Microphen Stock
- Svema Foto 64 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1+99
- Rollei Infrared IR 400 in Rollei D74 1+8.2
- Patterson Acupan 200 in Ilford Microphen Stock