6 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
Agitation by Inversion 30s and 4x per minute
Starting point for exposure 1/30s at f/8. Some of these used a red filter, some a yellow.
I processed in Microphen, as this is listed on the datasheet as an alternative for the suggested Konicadol Super.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1:39
- Kodak Verichrome Pan in Ilford Microphen 1+1
- Konica IR 750 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Lucky SHD 100 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Kodak D-76 Stock
- Ilford Delta 400 in Ilford Microphen Stock
- Svema Foto 64 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1+99
- Rollei Infrared IR 400 in Rollei D74 1+8.2
- Patterson Acupan 200 in Ilford Microphen Stock