5 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
I haven't used this developer much, so I just did 2 rolls to see how it worked out. I noticed allot of HC-110 users don't differentiate between the North American Syrup version and the European Version. This particular developer is the syrup.
I really like all the different tones that it produces. I like the tight grain. I will have to try doing some Rollei Ortho 25 with HC-110.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Retro 400S in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kentmere Photographic Kentmere 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1+100
- Freestyle/Arista EDU Ultra 100 in Kodak HC-110 1:119
- Kentmere Photographic Kentmere 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Freestyle/Arista EDU Ultra 200 in Kodak HC-110 1:31
- Freestyle/Arista EDU Ultra 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1+100
- Rollei Retro 80S in Kodak HC-110 1+63
- Rollei Ortho 25 in Kodak HC-110 1:31
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 in Kodak HC-110 1:31