10 minutes at 21°C/69.8°F
5 inversions initially, followed by two inversions every 15 seconds. Stop in diluted stop bath, fixed for 10 minutes, returned to spent developer for 2 minutes with 3 inversions/30 seconds, washed for 20-30 minutes. Negatives have very nice brown/green stain.
For sharper scans, scan as a color negative, then convert to BnW in LR.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ultrafine Xtreme 100 in caffenol -CL
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 200 in Photographers' Formulary Pyro PMK 1+2+100
- Macophot IR820c in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Kodak T-Max 100 at 50 in Agfa Rodinal 1+50
- Ilford FP4+ 125 at 100 in Caffenol
- Ilford FP4+ 125 at 100 in Photographers' Formulary Pyro PMK 1+2+100
- Ilford HP5+ 400 in Photographers' Formulary Pyro PMK 1+2+100
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Agfa Agfapan APX 100 in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 in Caffenol CL