9 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
1 minute initial agitation and 10 seconds every minute after.
Wide tonality, lots of sharpness and detail everywhere. The estimation of the development time has been based on that of Efke 50.
A real pain to scan as it does not stay flat. Scanned right on the scanner glass.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford FP4+ 125 at 200 in Rodinal 1+25
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak Microdol-X 1+3
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1