16 minutes, 45 seconds at 19°C/66.2°F
The recommended development time at 20 degC is 10 minutes and it seems to work pretty well. On can get more out of this film though with extended development and reduced agitation. This would make for 50% more development time agitating for the first 30 seconds and then 10 seconds every three minutes after.
That makes for 15 minutes, or 16 minutes and 45 seconds at 19 degC.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak Microdol-X 1+3
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak D-76 1+1