10 minutes, 30 seconds at 19°C/66.2°F
Kodak Panatomic-X, expired in 1976, shot at box speed (ASA 32)
Home brew D76 developer with 50% more sodium sulfite to reduce grain due to prolonged development.
60" initial agitation and then 5 inversions every 2'.
Fine grain, full development, great tonal range for a so long expired film.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford FP4 125 in Kodak XTOL 1+3
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Home brew D-76 1+1
- Ilford Pan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Forte Fortepan 50 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- ORWO NP20 80 at 50 in Kodak XTOL 1:1
- Kodak Panatomic-X in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Kodak Tri-X 400 (expired 2008) in Kodak D-76 (home brew) 1+1
- Macophot UP64c in Kodak D-23 1+1
- Kodak PLUS-X 125 at 100 in Kodak D-76 Stock