stand developed for 3 hours at 20 degree Celsius in 600 ml water, 3 ml Adox Adolux APH 09 and 2 ml Spur HRX-3. Normal stop and fixer and finished with Adox Adostab washing agent.
It was my intention to mimic the Rodinal/Xtol combo. The developing agent in APH 09 is the same as the developing agent in Rodinal and the developing agent in HRX-3 is the same as the one used in Kodak's Xtol.
Recent Flickr photos tagged with this recipe
No photos found
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Caffenol-C
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 at 200 in GSD-10 1:20
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1:50
- Kodak T-Max 400 in GSD-10 1:10
- Kodak T-Max 400 in GSD-10 1:8
- Fuji Neopan 400 at 800 in Home Made Caffenol-C-H
- Fuji Neopan 1600 at 3200 in Foma Fomadon Excel 1+3
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 at 160 in GSD-10 1:10
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 at 160 in GSD-10 1+10
- Fuji Neopan 400 in Acufine Diafine