20Â°C/68Â°F; Presoaked, continous agitation for one minute, then two inversions every full minute.
The film was probably underexposed to an unknown extent and the negs were bit thinner than they could be; They are definitely usable though.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Rollei Retro 100 in Rollei Low Speed 1:4
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Kodak HC-110 1+31
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+100
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Rollei RHS 1+7
- Kodak Portra 400BW in Rollei Digibase C41
- GP Surv. 27 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1+50
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Rollei RHS 1+9
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Rollei RHS 1:9
- Foma Fomapan T 200 at 800 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50
- Solaris FGPlus 400 in Agfa R09 One Shot 1:50