Developed in modified Paterson orbital. It needs very sufficient temperature handicap.
Efke is more or less nice film for 4x5 but has a worse dynamic range (not much than Kodak or Ilford) and very prone to scratches due to soft emulsion.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford FP4+ 125 in Ryuji Suzuki DS-10 Stock
- Foma Fomapan 200 in 510-pyro 1+100
- Ilford Delta 400 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Foma Fomapan 100 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Ilford HP5+ 400 at 320 in Kodak XTOL Stock
- Tasma FN 64 in Ilford Ilfosol 3 1+9
- Rollei Infrared IR 400 in Tetenal Ultrafin 1+10
- Ilford FP4+ 100 in Ilford Ilfosol 3 1+9
- Ilford Delta 100 in Ilford Ilfosol 3 1+9
- Adox/Efke CHS ART 100 in Photographers' Formulary Pyrocat HD 2:2:100