12 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
Agitate for the first 30s than two turns every minute.
This exposure and development was perfect for printing on normal graded paper in a enlarger with diffusion head. These scenes had a rather harsh light but works in more normal light as well, with slightly more exposure.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Ilford HP5+ 400 at 640 in Kodak XTOL 1+1
- Kodak Tri-X 400 at 800 in Fx-39 1+9
- Adox CHS 100 II in Agfa Rodinal 1:25
- Adox CHS 100 II in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Ilford FP4+ 125 at 100 in Kodak D-76 1+1
- Ilford Delta 3200 in Kodak T-MAX 1:4
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Agfa Rodinal 1:25
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Rollei RHC-DC 1+40
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Rollei RHC-DC 1+40
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Rollei RHS-DC 1+15