1 hour (Stand developed) at 22°C/71.6°F
Agfa Vista is a C-41 film, this is a B&W cross process.
Temperature of developer should be around 22 Celsius at start as it will drop over the hour (depending on ambient room temperature)
Pre-soak for 5 minutes in water.
Agitate for first minute, then again half way through developing.
Fix for 8 minutes.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Adox/Efke CHS ART 100 at 200 in Agfa Rodinal 1+50
- Ilford HP5+ 400 at 1600 in Agfa Rodinal 1+50
- Agfa Vista in Agfa Rodinal 1:100
- Kodak T-Max 400 at 800 in Agfa Rodinal 1:50
- Kodak T-Max 400 at 1600 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Polystar Polypan F 50 in Ilford Ilfosol 3 1:15
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Adox Adonal 1:100
- Ilford HP5+ 400 at 800 in Ilford Ilfosol 3 1+9
- Kentmere Photographic Kentmere 100 at 400 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Kodak T-Max 400 in Kodak D-76 Stock