9 minutes at 20°C/68.0°F
Agitated 15s continuous and 4 inversions per minute. 30s presoak.
This set was shot using a red filter. The overall effect was higher contrast than perhaps I would have expected from Microphen. The Soaking was grey and the microphen turned yellow!
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1:39
- Kodak Verichrome Pan in Ilford Microphen 1+1
- Konica IR 750 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Lucky SHD 100 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Kodak D-76 Stock
- Ilford Delta 400 in Ilford Microphen Stock
- Svema Foto 64 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1+99
- Rollei Infrared IR 400 in Rollei D74 1+8.2
- Patterson Acupan 200 in Ilford Microphen Stock