1 hour, 5 minutes (Stand developed) at 20°C/68.0°F
30s gentle agitation at the start.
Not sure what has caused this very blothcy look, whether this is the age of the film, or reticulation from too cold a wash.
The film base is much more shiny than anything else I have seen - like an OHP sheet, but it feels thicker than the cellulose triacetate base of rollei films.
PatreonBecome a FilmDev Patron
- Foma Fomapan 200 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1:39
- Kodak Verichrome Pan in Ilford Microphen 1+1
- Konica IR 750 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Lucky SHD 100 in Ilford Microphen stock
- Kodak Tri-X 400 in Kodak D-76 stock
- Foma Fomapan 400 in Kodak D-76 Stock
- Ilford Delta 400 in Ilford Microphen Stock
- Svema Foto 64 in Adox Adolux APH 09 1+99
- Rollei Infrared IR 400 in Rollei D74 1+8.2
- Patterson Acupan 200 in Ilford Microphen Stock